Cover Roots and Make Your Colour Last Longer
FAST ROOT FIX
Roots showing? The good news is that you don’t have to use all-over colour to banish roots with nice’n easy Root Touch Up. Touching up your roots extends the time between colourings
SO, HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR HAIR COLOUR LAST LONGER?
- Select your product by matching the shade to the coloured portion of your hair
- Make sure your hair is dry before starting your root touch up application
- Use a brush for a more precise application
- Always touch up your roots with your hair combed into your preferred style
- Apply colour to your most visible roots at the hairline around the face, the parting and temples.
- Try Root Touch Up by nice ‘n easy—it takes just 10 minutes. In the time it takes to read a section of the morning paper and have your coffee, you can cover those roots and get on with your day!