Keep Your Hair Colour Looking Fresh This Summer
IN THE SEASON
Nothing says ‘summer’ like beautiful golden shimmer, but gold tones can be susceptible to the ravages of summer’s elements. Just keep these simple guidelines in mind this summer, and you can still have fun without it showing on your hair colour:
Keep Your Summer Colour Fresh
- Keep it fresh – Rinse hair with fresh water after swimming in the sea or the pool.
- Play on – A small amount of nice’n easy Colour Seal Gloss will soften locks while you play in pool or sea, but try to avoid hot-oil treatments. They will pull hair colour out of your hair.
- Tip your hat – Hats have never been more fashionable, and they do wonders to protect your colour from the heat.
- Stay cool – A cold rinse will do wonders to flatten your hair cuticles and make your hair shine. Keep the water cool when you shower.
- Be natural – Let your hair dry naturally. Heat styling can ravage your hair year-round, but the damage is more evident in sunny weather. Let hair dry naturally when you can, but if you must blow-dry your hair, then when using a hair dryer, aim the nozzle down the hair shaft. This helps to flatten cuticles and minimize breakage to help hair colour look richer by reflecting more light.